I like it! I'm a fan of the new camera angles you used...like the one from the grass to the picnic table, very insightful. :) You're movies are great and so is your cute family. Hope you all are hanging in there in good ol' Utah!
I love it, it's great. I bought that song last month thinking I would use it, but then when I got to the "most beautiful girl" part, I thought, yuck, I can't do that; but you totally pulled it off, and well. Good job!
I love the video. It's so cute. Hey July's here and I don't want to forget to wish you Happy Birthday. (I'm kind of forgetful these days) Also, Happy Birthday wishes to Enoch and Seara!
Man! AFter all the good reviews I'm sad I can't see it. I use a PC and quicktime is a no no according to my husband. So sad! If you ever get it up on blogger let me know.
Erin - You should be able to just download quicktime on your computer (unless Matt doesn't want you to :). My parents both watched it on their pcs and it worked fine. But I don't know much about computers other than how to check my email and blog!
SO SO SO SO SO SO cute :) Oh my goodness. Janae! How did you get such an adorable family. Oh wait. Thats right, you are gorgeous. Anyhow, I loved this. And the music... Perfect.
Little carrot top that can barely walk. Oh Enoch. The little red head. He really does just look adorable with his strawberry blonde walkincrawl. Love him.
I know this is so random because it's september and you posted it forever ago, but I'm entertaining Amalie and we watched this one. You AMAZE me with your editing skills. The camera angles, the music, just everything. You have a talent my dear. It's amazing.
16 comments:
I like it! I'm a fan of the new camera angles you used...like the one from the grass to the picnic table, very insightful. :) You're movies are great and so is your cute family. Hope you all are hanging in there in good ol' Utah!
This one's great! Nice job.
I loved it! The music was perfect with the video. Your family is just adorable.
Cute video, Janae! And even though I'm not a huge fan of country, that song was pretty great! Good work!
Hey Janae - would you email me your phone number? I'd like to chat with you :) jerry
maybe its a sign that you need a new macbook.
i think it looks perfect!
Heidi - lol! Ironic that you should say that. Our laptop died when we got here and we just bought an iMac. :)
Yeah, i hate country, but I liked that song :)
love it as always. Weird that you couldn't get it to work.
I can't do anything near that great. I don't know what you are talking about. Glad we still got to see it.
I love it, it's great. I bought that song last month thinking I would use it, but then when I got to the "most beautiful girl" part, I thought, yuck, I can't do that; but you totally pulled it off, and well. Good job!
I love the video. It's so cute. Hey July's here and I don't want to forget to wish you Happy Birthday. (I'm kind of forgetful these days) Also, Happy Birthday wishes to Enoch and Seara!
Man! AFter all the good reviews I'm sad I can't see it. I use a PC and quicktime is a no no according to my husband. So sad! If you ever get it up on blogger let me know.
Erin - You should be able to just download quicktime on your computer (unless Matt doesn't want you to :). My parents both watched it on their pcs and it worked fine. But I don't know much about computers other than how to check my email and blog!
SO SO SO SO SO SO cute :) Oh my goodness. Janae! How did you get such an adorable family. Oh wait. Thats right, you are gorgeous. Anyhow, I loved this. And the music... Perfect.
Little carrot top that can barely walk. Oh Enoch. The little red head. He really does just look adorable with his strawberry blonde walkincrawl. Love him.
I know this is so random because it's september and you posted it forever ago, but I'm entertaining Amalie and we watched this one. You AMAZE me with your editing skills. The camera angles, the music, just everything. You have a talent my dear. It's amazing.
Post a Comment