Thanks Denise - I'm sitting here in the hospital, feeling both bored and stressed, and this provided some much needed relief!! So just do a google search with "[your name] needs" ...
Janae needs someone to talk to (um, true)
Janae needs to go and do something (okay, also true)
Janae needs constant interaction (I'm starting to get scared now!)
Janae needs a sister (look out mom, you may just have a surprise on the way!)
Janae needs an outlet for her failed marriage anger (Google tells the future too!)
Samuel needs to be watched at all times while you are home (mischievous guy)
Samuel needs to be watched carefully every minute of the day (he keeps getting worse!)
Samuel just needs a little getting used to (but no worries, you'll get used to him)
Samuel needs YOU to play polka (well, go ahead ...)
Samuel needs fifteen women in stilettos to complete construction. If you can't get dancing girls, mushrooms will do. (huh? I was worried until the mushroom part.)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Our needs ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would definitely go with the mushrooms. And keep an eye on that guy. He's obviously up to something.
And it cracks me up that almost all of yours have to do with interactions (talking, etc). Funny!
Post a Comment