
Well, after spending from Monday to Thursday at the hospital, we were finally discharged this morning near noon. Seara still has a low fever, won't hardly eat, and spends a good deal of time moaning, but she is feeling a ton better than she was on Sunday and Monday! Her kidneys were cleared - they were inflamed from the UTI, but not infected themselves, so there is no kidney damage. Phew! We got home from the hospital and she went straight to sleep for about three hours. She is exhausted!! Hopefully we're on an uphill slope!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Home at Last
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I bet it's so nice to be home! Glad to hear everything is well. :)
Glad you guys are home. Hope Seara continues to feel better
Wonderful news!!!!
I'm relieved to hear that she is doing better. We wish her well!!
Oh I hope it's a quick recovery from here on out. What a week that girl has had. (Not to mention you and the rest of the family). We'll keep praying.
Oh, I'm so glad.
What a relief that she's home. Janae, get some rest!
Wow! What an adventure. I bet you're glad to be home. That long in a hospital is never fun. I hope she continues to get better. We'll keep you guys in our prayers!
what a crazy week--i'm so glad you're home & that your baby girl is getting better! you need that rest too!
What a doll. It must be so nice to have her home.
Post a Comment