I was tagged. (Isn't it funny how to us cyber-freaks that sounds normal, but to my parents and other not-so-obsessed-with-the-internet people that sounds ridiculous?!)
The rules are:
Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages
Turn to page 123
Find the fifth sentence
Post the next three sentences
Tag 5 people
The Screwtape Letters
by C.S. Lewis
"The World and the Flesh have failed us; a third Power remains. And success of this kind is the most glorious of all. A spoiled saint, a Pharisee, an inquisitor, or a magician, makes better sport in Hell than a mere common tyrant or debauchee."
Um, I think I was hoping for something a bit more ... profound? Or that actually made sense. It does if you read the paragraph before and the paragraph after. Random.
I tag five people who want to do it. :)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
123 Book Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey thanks for doing my tag! You know, I keep meaning to read The Screwtape Letters and never have gotten around to it. I hear it's very thought provoking.
Post a Comment