So my kids may not really know who Santa is, and when they see him they may call him "Hoho," but they sure know their scripture stories!
Monday, August 31, 2009
August 09 Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So my kids may not really know who Santa is, and when they see him they may call him "Hoho," but they sure know their scripture stories!
10 comments:
You're MY kind of girl!!!!! :)
Okay, that is a totally awesome video. You have some smart kiddos!
So cute! You definitely have a couple of smartie pants!
Oh, the green grass...it seems so very long ago. Can you believe we've already hit -20*F here?! That's not just cold, that's STUPID cold!
Great job on the scripture stories!
I love the family pictures at the beginning. Especially the first one. THAT'S what taking pictures with our family is really like. :) Great video (and cool music, too!)
And I was so proud of Easton when the primary president asked him what his favorite scripture story was and he said someone other than Jesus, he said Lehi. Man, I've got a lot of work to do! Great job!
Linds - Quite honestly, if the Primary President asked Seara her favorite scripture story, she'd probably say, "How Firm a Foundation!" The kids answer questions when I ask them, but they always seem to say the most random, off-the-wall things to other people. So I'm impressed about Easton actually saying something good!
So cute! I have lots of work to do.
Mel - Ha, ha! Your baby is tiny, I think you probably have at least three years to go before you even can do any work!
Post a Comment