ps. this movie is not for the faint of heart. It is 11 minutes long and takes about 4 minutes to load. But when you watch it, prepare to be amazed at our amazing acting abilities!
HYSTERICAL. My mom and dad watched with me and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for finally putting it up! My mom kept laughing at how into it Sam was. We particularly enjoyed the end. Very. Very. Funny.
That evil step-witch had some pretty nice guns...if you know what I mean. :)
I going to have to share this with Jason....really wasn't expecting the "beast" part. I had no idea that was Sam...good thing it was though, cause kissing your brother or dad like that would have been just so wrong!
Ok, how did you do the little stick figure picture on the sidebar? I've been trying to find something like that for our blog and it is seriously eluding me.
HA! I used to do that with my siblings! It was very enjoyable. Have to admit that bear cracked me up, especially the camera person's snickering. (It's a good thing that was Sam in there!)
Brooke - ha, ha! I forgot that everyone doesn't know Sam is the bear. Cuz the other five main characters are siblings and I don't think the kissing scene would have happened without Sam. :)
12 comments:
HYSTERICAL. My mom and dad watched with me and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for finally putting it up! My mom kept laughing at how into it Sam was.
We particularly enjoyed the end.
Very. Very. Funny.
Good editing! You definitely made us look better than we were (especially us girls). :) LOVED IT!!!
That evil step-witch had some pretty nice guns...if you know what I mean. :)
I going to have to share this with Jason....really wasn't expecting the "beast" part. I had no idea that was Sam...good thing it was though, cause kissing your brother or dad like that would have been just so wrong!
So when's this thing coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray? I want to be able to watch this on the big screen with surround sound!!!
Ok, how did you do the little stick figure picture on the sidebar? I've been trying to find something like that for our blog and it is seriously eluding me.
Barry - Ha, ha! I'm planning on making dvds for everyone in the movie. It won't be for a while, but eventually!
Lissa - Sam drew it for me. Remind me and I'll see if he can whip one up for you, too. :)
Best movie ever. That is all.
HA! I used to do that with my siblings! It was very enjoyable. Have to admit that bear cracked me up, especially the camera person's snickering. (It's a good thing that was Sam in there!)
Brooke - ha, ha! I forgot that everyone doesn't know Sam is the bear. Cuz the other five main characters are siblings and I don't think the kissing scene would have happened without Sam. :)
This was AWESOME.
Hahahah. Why do you make me laugh so hard?! This video is the absolute best. I liked the bloopers the best though. :)
Bring on the bloopers!!!!!
Post a Comment