Thursday, August 27, 2009

Crushing


It all started the week we moved in. We went to church on Sunday, and the next day during lunch a little boy in Seara's Primary class told his mom, "Mommy, there's a new girl in my Sunbeam class, and her name is Sisi, and she is so cute, and she has the cutest ponies."

A few weeks later, at the ward party, they had this conversation:
Coleman: Mommy, look! There's Sisi!
His Mom: Why don't you go ask her if she's going swimming?
Coleman: [blushing and shying away] No ...

A couple days after that he called me (Yes, HE, the four year-old, called. The kid must be crazy smart.) and asked if Sease could go to his house to play. Yeah, he's totally crushing on her. If that's not the cutest thing ever, I don't know what is.

14 comments:

Cara said...

What boy in their right mind wouldn't have a crush on that cute girl? You are in for it my dear.

Tera said...

What a beautiful picture of Seara!

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

Is that Coleman Shupe? I LOVE that kid!! What a cute match ;-)

Erin said...

What a gorgeous picture of you. I fear you guys are in for a lot of this in the coming years! Does Sam (and Seara) find this cute?

Erin said...

I meant to say "picture of Seara" it's obviously not you... but you're gorgeous too.

The Pingels said...

Boys are already calling? Man, you're in for some trouble!

Natalie said...

I love it! That is beyond cute. I can't believe he actually called you. Wow.

janae said...

Stacy - yes, it's Coleman Shupe. Sease couldn't pick a better family! :)

Erin - No worries, I understood that you meant Seara. Sam thinks it's funny and Seara is completely oblivious to the whole thing. She doesn't get the boys-like-girls and girls-like-boys thing yet!

Babydoll said...

That is cute. Especially him calling you to see if she could come and play.

katieo said...

I can't figure out why this cute little post makes me want to cry...but it does. some combination of fear and adorableness....

Krishele said...

And it starts......

Anonymous said...

That boy is a pimp! WOW! :)

That Girl said...

Shoot- i am too!

Jenna Baker said...

Oh precious! Soooo cute :)