Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pictures I Never Posted

Sledding in Timberlakes

Night Skiing at Aspen Grove (for $5 a person!!)

Lots of trips to the zoo ...


... and the aquarium.

Visits from cousins

Playing at the Gateway Fountains

Last, but not least, my masterpiece. 27 years old and I still love Lincoln Logs.


11 comments:

Caroline said...

what did you name your village?

janae said...

Oh. I hadn't even thought of naming it. Give me a minute and I'll come up with one.

Sam Ricks said...

My vote: Janaeville. Although that kinda sounds like navel, which would be a problem.

Paige said...

haha Sam.

I love lincoln logs!

janae said...

Sam - WOA. I never realized that if my name were a city it would sound like Ja-navel. I was thinking something more along the lines of Kannaraville. Isn't there a little town in Utah called that? I kinda find the name endearing. :)

Cara said...

Janae- You just like that name because it sounds like Cara-ville. :) Love it!

janae said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Krishele said...

I, too, am liking the little town. Where in the world do you find time to create such a little haven?

janae said...

Krishele - We were at my parents cabin (new place with new toys!) and Enoch was napping. The other two were so enthralled with the new surroundings that it bought me time. Although Elijah wanted to play with my houses as I went along and he knocked down several in the process!

Anonymous said...

That Lincoln Log town is impressive!

Qait said...

Very cute!
My husband and I are devoted Lego fans. My sister and I played with legos shamelessly throughout high school! (Granted, the "games" changed, but the legos still held enchantment).