Monday, November 3, 2008

More Enoch Pics

Does anyone else find it super weird that all babies seem to make the same faces? I mean, you can tell their age by the faces they make. Here is 3 1/2 months:




ps. this kid is huge. At his 2 month appointment he was 95% for head, 98% for weight, and off the charts for height. At 6 weeks he started wearing 3-6 month clothes. One week after turning 3 months he could no longer squish into those, so now he's in 6-9 month clothes. NBA, here we come!

11 comments:

Babydoll said...

Wow! He is a big little boy! :) My little guy was pretty average, but once he started crawling, all was lost. He is 14 months, and I still can't turn him forward facing in his car seat yet. But those pictures are pretty cute. Every baby looks so different, even if they made the same face!

P.S. Those cupcakes are from the All You magazine (allyou.com)

Sharalea said...

he is a darling! thanks for always commenting on my blog, by the way, always makes me feel so special! I always check your blog but I don't always comment, just know I am definitely checking out your posts!! :)

Sharalea said...

he is a darling! thanks for always commenting on my blog, by the way, always makes me feel so special! I always check your blog but I don't always comment, just know I am definitely checking out your posts!! :)

Megan said...

And I thought Harrison was big for his age at 90%! What a cutie!

Cara said...

What a big boy! He's darling. :)

Erin said...

Wow! What are you feeding the kid miracle grow? And to think he was your smallest pregnancy belly! You should be super proud of having your largest baby without an epideral. How much does he weigh now? My husband is tall but not athletic. Whenever people meet him they ask if he plays basketball. Maybe your family has more athletic genes along with the height gene.

janae said...

Erin - I hadn't even put two and two together about my smallest belly being my biggest baby. That is funny! I'm not sure what Enoch is now, but we'll have a 4 month in a couple weeks, so I'll post then. Funny that you should say that about athletic genes. All my brothers are pretty coordinated, and my youngest brother is amazing, but I am a walking klutz. I guess I should lower my expectations a bit, since I'm not contributing quality genes here. ;)

ALYN said...

I have the same pet peeve about people skimming emails and not answering them!

I hope you know I answered your Nemo question in the comments... Do I have your email address?

heidizinha said...

i went to comment on your last post about comments, and the option to comment was GONE. fix it janae!

Sam Ricks said...

okay, I fixed it, Heidi!

heidizinha said...

p.s. those were our favorite jammies for mae.