Thursday, November 13, 2008

i CANNOT WAIT until May 29th...

You know that Samuel and I are the biggest Pixar fans ever, right? Like we see every movie on opening night; we own them all - including the Shorts AND I've pre-ordered WALL-E; we've watched every commentary, documentary, and extra feature on every movie; and we've read practically every article and book ever written about them. Yeah, we're obsessed.

Well looky, looky who just released their newest trailer last week! (They had only put out a teaser trailer before.)



(Here is a link to a higher quality preview if you prefer.)

Only 196 days to go!!

12 comments:

Cara said...

ooooooh! I can't wait!

Rebecca said...

How do you get the Shorts? I'm always so disappointed that they don't come on the DVDs with the movies.

heidizinha said...

cute, cute, cute.

can you believe i haven't seen wall-e yet? i know, don't even start with me.

janae said...

Rebecca - Pixar released a movie with all of their shorts last year - it has everyone but Lifted (which is the alien abduction one and wasn't completely til after the Shorts movie). You can find it on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Pixar-Short-Films-Collection-1/dp/B000V1Y44G/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1226605561&sr=8-2

We love, love, love it!

Julie B said...

Oh that does look like a fun one!! Thanks for letting me know about it. I'm excited!!

Matt said...

I didn't know they had another one coming! Awesome! I'm excited now!

Anonymous said...

Well, you know we love Disney! This looks great! I am so excited!

Leah said...

That's got me excited now!

Erin said...

I can't quite figure out the premise of the movie but it looks stinkin' hilarious. I love Pixar. I can never decide which one is my favorite. I love them all. I also haven't seen Wall-E. WOuld you recommend it? Do you have a favorite? I seem to remember you have Finding Nemo memorized. The short movies are complete genius. I wish I was that creative to put so much humor in such a short movie.

janae said...

Erin - I really liked Wall-E. It wasn't my favorite Pixar, but I think it lives up to Pixar standard. My opinion often changes after seeing it a few times (usually for the better with Pixar because I start catching how intricate the story really is), so I'll let you know after we get the DVD on Tuesday. My favorites are Finding Nemo (obviously) and The Incredibles. I could (and do) watch those ones over, and over. And over. :)

Sarah said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEET! We love Pixar too! It looks really fun. We still haven't seen WALL-E yet. Erik is excited for that one. Thanks for sharing about the new movie!

katieo said...

And I thought WE were Pixar freaks!! LOL! I swear I don't know anyone who finds those trailers before us. I was genuinely surprised, thanks! :)