Seara
age: 3 yrs, 3.5 mo
weight: 30 lbs (50%)
height: 38.5 in (80%)
likes: hats, lining things up, being alone
dislikes: getting pictures taken, being told what to do
said recently:
calls us "Janae" and "Samuel" more often than "mommy" and "daddy"
randomly tells Sam, "Dad, something REALLY important, dad."
calls Jesus' parents "Mary and Joesmif"
says to the woman behind us at the checkout line, "Thank you for helping to save my life!"
in the car on the way to church, "We are the children of God!" (thank you, Veggie Tales)
Elijah
age: 2 yrs, 1 week
weight: 29 lbs (55%)
height: 35.5 in (80%)
likes: water, wrestling, running
dislikes: being alone, messes & disorder
said recently:
to Seara when she did something naughty, "What a sad decision!"
"She bit me!" said whenever he gets hurt in any way, whether or not Seara did it
to Sam and I when he gets frustrated, "You're driving me crazy!"
to me when I put in a movie (it takes a while for the computer to start up), "You've got to be patient."
Enoch
age: 4.5 mo
weight: 17 lbs (75%)
height: 28 in (98%)
likes: sucking his thumb, looking at faces, getting diaper changes
dislikes: loud noises, car seats, being dropped off the couch by Seara (don't ask)
said recently:
cooing
giggling

12 comments:
Enoch is a chubs! :) Funny how different their personalities are...and how early they show up. It amazes me.
Enoch is growing quick. He is already taller and heavier than Celeste!
Aiden calls us Steve & LuAnne. I ask him to call me mom, but he just says - I think I'll call you LuAnne!
This is a fun post! I love the things they say!
Seara and Makenna are both 30 pounds! The doctor told us that if anybody asks what the average 3-year old looks like, show them Makenna (her height was very close to 50% as well). After hearing her weight, we went straight to Walmart and bought her a booster seat. She loves it!
It was fun to read the latest on your kiddos!
That's so cute that Elijah says all those things (I'm imagining a little 2 year old voice) and impressive as well! :)
Your kids are so adorable! I just love hearing the funny things kids say!
Seara and Elijah's stat % are so similar then Enoch's are way bigger! Maybe Seara says that in check out lines because she knows what she's about to do might get her in a little trouble (like break eggs). I love when kids say things back that they learned from you. I wonder where Elijah's heard, "You've got to be patient" and "You're driving me crazy from?" :-) So cute!
I was waiting for the stats on Sam after the last picture...?
Great Pictures and stats and sayings!
That is really fun! Maybe we should do one on the dogs! :)
Cute stats! Judah is about the same size as Enoch. I am glad we don't keep and share these stats for adults! Maybe we should, it could be motivation to reach that 50% mark!
Oh my! I am so behind I actually had to click on the older posts link to get to the posts I hadn't read yet...I'm sorry!
You know, Kate went through a lining things up phase that turned into making everything a swing to tieing strings, ropes, necklaces...etc. around everything. We're still in that phase.
Post a Comment