Tuesday, November 4, 2008

fyi to commentors

One of my biggest pet peeves is when I write someone an email and ask specific questions, and then when they write back, they don't answer my questions. Honestly, did you read what I wrote you?? (By the way, that is not written to anyone in particular, so don't go feeling guilty.) Anyway, whenever people ask questions in my comments I feel guilty about not answering, so from now on I'm just going to comment back. If you really want to know the answer, either come back to check the comments, or else subscribe to the comments. Cuz I'll be answering you!

10 comments:

janae said...

There you go, Heidi. Fixed it just for you!

Sarah said...

I agree, Janae. That's one of my pet peeves too.
By the way... cool leaf blog title at the top of your page. How did you do that????

Cara said...

ditto on the pet peeve. I've had the same guilty dilemma about answering questions on the blog. Maybe I'll go your route.

Erin said...

Yeah! I love answers to my questions! I feel bad asking questions because I know it's hard to answer them on a blog but I have so many questions it's hard for me not to ask them! I'll try to respond to any questions on my blog in a similar fashion. Often I just want to comment on the comments even if there weren't any questions. PS I love you comments on my blog too. I honestly think you are my most consistent and thoughtful commentator. Pretty funny considering you're the only one I haven't actually met! Thanks!

steph said...

Yes I feel the same way. I thank you for replying to my questions before. I really appreciate it!

janae said...

Sarah - I got the image of a leaf from an online image gallery (free), then in photoshop I put "the samae show" on top of it (Sam lined it up and made it glowy), and then I just uploaded the image as my title - on the layout page. It wasn't really hard, considering that Sam helped! :)

Erin - yeah, Sam makes fun of me for having an "internet friend", but hey, we're practically family! You are my cousin-in-law's sister-in-law, after all!

Anonymous said...

I tried to comment on this but there was no comment section, so now I can. This is one of the most frustrating parts of blogging. What is the proper etiquette for blog comments? I think you have started a new blogging policy!

janae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.