(The movie is embedded on my blog, so it won't come up in Reader. You'll have to go to the blog. Oh, and it will take a minute to load. If you don't have QuickTime, you can download it here.)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
June 09 Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Cute! I loved you and Seara spinning in circles in the rain. Adorable.
For some reason my computer won't play this at all. Did you use a different program?
Erin - I did do it differently, only because I can't get to work any other way. You had problems with QuickTime before, right? Because Matt thought you couldn't do it on a PC? Well, that used to be true a few years ago, but not any more! Here's a link to the download:
http://download.cnet.com/Apple-QuickTime/3000-2139_4-10002208.html
I love playing in the rain :) it's awesome
ahhhh, playing in the rain. Life doesn't get much better than that. Your kids are so darn adorable. Amalie practically hyperventilates every time she sees pics or movies of them because she gets so excited. I guess she remembers them. :) And this movie was no exception...she loved it along with the rest of us. We miss you guys!
Dancing in the rain could possibly become my hobby if it rained in AZ more. Looks like your family would do the same in Utah.
Cara - that is so cute about Ami. Hopefully we can get together enough that she will still recognize my kids for the next few years!
me: What do you think?
sease: Again.
me: But what you do you think of it?
sease: Again.
me: Do you like it?
sease: Yes. Again.
I love the part where Enoch smacks his head. And when he blows on the glass. Classic.
I guess he's blowing on the screen, not the glass. Anyway, it cracks me up!
So cute! love it.
These are going to be so treasured in the years to come!!
Very cute... June was very rainy. ;-)
Running around in the rain rocks!
Man that Seara girl can fall asleep anywhere!
And my kids would be jealous of the tractor toy Enoch was playing with. Way cool.
Post a Comment