This may just be my best editing job yet (at least on a kid movie). I still have a few things I wish I had done differently, but mostly I'm just impressed with myself. :)
Friday, October 31, 2008
October 08 Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Too cute! I loved the end with the kids trick-or-treating. And thanks for the trip to the zoo...I feel like I was right there with you...though I'm glad I wasn't...I wouldn't have done too well with the bird attack and all.
i love seara's "PLEASE!" when asked "what do you say?" so cute.
That was too cute!!!! You are talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was done very well. I am extremely impressed with your skills. Pretty funny when that bird attacked you! And the kids are so cute in their costumes.
Your kids are so cute. You've taught them well..."what do you say?...please". They looked so cute in their Halloween costumes.
I loved how the pictures changed exactly with the beat! Good work... And how some of the lyrics went with the pictures - I'm not sure if you planned it that way but it turned out great! Good job! Looks like you guys had a blast last month!
Great job, as always! The trick-or-treating is my favorite part too!
So cute! I love that you do movies each month, such a smart idea!
Great movie. I love Enoch laughing, it is so cute!
I love your movies! I don't know how you do it with 3 kids! I've been babysitting a 4 month old & having the 3 kids is really hard!
Your kids look like little monkeys! Oh wait, that was the zoo! I don't know how you have the time to do this, but we love it!
What a great job! That part with Enoch laughing was so adorable! And by the way, I think your hair looks so awesome!
I love your movies.
And, I've said it already, but I have to say again that I love your hair. Love it.
Love the music and fun to hear your voices!
You have mad editing and video taping skills- you can keep the camera rolling turn in a circle with a bird chasing you and still focus on it again. My favorite parts- The crayon saying "I'm in a box." and your kids saying "Please" instead of trick or treat. I bet they were the most polite trick or treaters! I love all the music you choose.
Very nice! Asa said "yeah" at the end!
Ok, you may have already answered this before but,
1. How long does this take you?
2. What program do you use?
3. Do you know what a cool Mom you are!?!?!
I admire you & LOVE that you do these monthly movies! SO impressive!!
Shara
1. How long it takes me depends on how long the movie is. I can do a 1 minute movie in 1 1/2 to 2 hours. This one took more like 8 (spread over many, many days). The part that takes the longest is uploading the 30-45 minutes of video I've taken, and trying to splice out the best parts. Once that's done I only have an hour or less left.
2. Right now I use iMovie. Just your standard Mac software. Windows has a standard program - Windows Movie Maker - that everyone has on their computer. Its not as user-friendly as iMovie, but does essentially the same stuff. I was content with iMovie for the first year or so, but now I'm wanting a program that lets me do a lot more. I've got my eye on Final Cut.
3. I reserve the right to not answer this question. :)
Post a Comment