Thursday, October 16, 2008

What to Post (Sam Post)

I have been lax in my duties, so I think I should tell you what's going on.

Seara is learning all kinds of new stuff and can now communicate pretty well with us. Sometimes when she gets upset, she tells us "No, I'm stuck!" over and over and over and over x infinity again. Why she does that is unfathomable.

Elijah's just a really happy little kid. He's also quite physical, which means he likes to wrestle, bounce, jump, roll, and generally move his body. Constantly. He also likes to "clean up", which sometimes entails turning on the sink, filling a bottle or cup with water and then splashing it on to the counter and all over himself. He also enjoys smearing food in his hair and eating an entire bowl of oatmeal in 1 minute (that 1 minute part may be an exaggeration but not much; the kid seriously sucks the food up like a shop vac).

Enoch spends his entire day smiling (no joke; he smiles constantly. must be a third child thing, eh Joe?). He loves to be with people and has taken up conversing with us in his unknown tongue. So, that's where we're at. More to come. I'm going to go play with the kids!

1 comment:

janae said...

Wow. Those are great updates! Want to be a guest poster on my blog, please???