Saturday, November 5, 2011

my handwriting





19 comments:

ALYN said...

awesome! I've heard that can be done. I'll have to try it!

janae said...

Alyn - It was really easy and really fascinating - definitely try it!

Karen said...

How fun. I should do that with Kevin.

Karen said...

And, you have beautiful handwriting.

Jenna said...

I've heard of this! That's so cool. I love your handwriting.

Kelli said...

Wow, I didn't know you could do that, that's awesome. Granted, in high school that would be awesome; Now? I probably couldn't read my own writing.

The Pingels said...

Looks like a note I still have from you. Very cool.

Paige said...

That is so cool! I like the shape of my letters but my main problem is that my sizing isn't uniform. Letters will be completely different sizes depending on whether they are at the beginning or end of a word. I like this idea though... I could have beautiful uniform penmanship!

Rebecca said...

I did this with Addison's handwriting the other day. It's kind of cool seeing kids crazy handwriting in a font.

janae said...

Rebecca - Okay, that is genius!!

Stephanie said...

Really cool!

Amanda said...

That is fun! PS Aubrey was my downstairs neighbor at Wymount! Small world! especially, when you're Mormon!

janae said...

Amanda - That is hilarious! It really is a small world. I should say, Aubrey is actually my cousin-in-law. Brian is my real cousin. :)

Stephen and Debbie said...

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Qait said...

Wow! I'm excited to try it!
My handwriting is legible but not as cute as yours. :)

Qait said...

I have a question!
I did the fontself thing (with Ender's writing), and I can't seem to find the font when I use the application to post it to blogger. It just doesn't show up with the options for the text.
I've sent fontself my question, but did you have the same problem? How did you do it? (And when you DO get the font code, do you just paste it in at the end of the html, or does it go in a special spot? Does that make it so you can use that font any time on blogger, or just that it will show up on your blog when you post from fontself?)
Is that all too confusing? Haha!
It's okay if you don't have time to answer... :) I'm just trying to get it all to work!

Sam Ricks said...

Qait - I did have the same problem, and I don't think it's supposed to be that way so hopefully they fix it soon, but I just went around and wrote my post in an email (which did have my handwriting font for). Then I right clicked and saved the text as an image, and posted it to my blog like a picture. As for how it works, no, it does not make it so that you can use that font any time on blogger, it just shows up like you said (at least as far as I understand). So I hope the answer isn't too confusing, either! :)

janae said...

Ooops, Sam was signed in, but that was me!

Krishele said...

That's really cool. I'm not sure I like my handwriting enough to make it a font though. Your name looks just like you always write it. I love your notes. In fact, I still have some letters you sent to me when you were in Bolivia our senior year. (Thanks for those, by the way.) That seems like lifetimes ago, doesn't it?