I always think it's dumb when news reporter say, "You saw it here first!" Because if they really are the first ones with the story, obviously I'm seeing it here first. Thank you for pointing out the obvious. On that note, I have a quick vid that you will definitely see here first. Hopefully you will only see it here, because I would feel really dumb if it somehow leaked.
When Sam got home from his very first shoot, I asked him what the other actors were like. Among all his stories, I got two random details.
1) The actor playing Matthew does a killer Arnold Schwarzenegger.
2) The actor playing Jesus is a trampoline jumper. Apparently that's a thing.
I later got proof of both. Here you go! Hopefully seeing these guys like this doesn't ruin the movie for ya (whenever it comes out).
Monday, November 21, 2011
You saw it here first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
That's awesome! It's always cool to see "the other side" of an actor.
This video is great...I love that Jesus is wearing a white shirt and slacks while doing trampoline ticks, totally appropriate for Jesus. I am so jealous you get to hang out with church celebrities!
Hilarious! Joseph is going to love watching this
That's hysterical, Janae! Oh man. Dillon will love this.
Kelly - I know, funny, huh?! The guy they chose was perfect for the part. He's not really rambunctious and he doesn't stand out in any way, so his basic life doesn't really ruin the "Jesus" image. Plus, in real life he hardly looks like the way they make up his character to be. No beard, different hair color, completely different hair length, etc. You could hardly recognize him!
OK, I'm getting sick just watching those continuous flips. Wow.
I'm so excited to see the film and lean over to the person next to me and give them all these fun facts. Famous by association.
Lyndi - I'm with you one the fun facts. There are few things I love more than tid bits for my "usless information file"! :)
Who knows, maybe if trampolines were around in biblical times, Jesus would've taken up the hobby as a stress reliever. ;-)
You're right, that Matthew actor does an AWESOME Arnold S. impression!! Way better than most comedians in my opinion!
I saw it somewhere else first. ;)
Ha, ha, ha! Because you were there! :)
I like arnold. :)
I miss our trampoline...so do my kids...they remind me of that any time they see one. *sigh*
Post a Comment