Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Talent

You remember that I have no beauty pageant talents, right? Well, I think I finally discovered my true talent: talking with my hands.

Need I say more?

11 comments:

Jennifer J said...

You're right. That is most definitely an awesome talent. You've got mad skillz, babe.

Cara said...

Pretty impressive. You guys make a good team. My kids have a new favorite movie. :)

Mary Catherine Blackburn said...

I am officially impressed janae :) You did a SUPER good job :) ya!!! :)

The Pingels said...

That was hilarious! My kids watched it with me and got a kick out of it too. You could earn some serious cash as a mime.

Lissa Nelson said...

Hahaha. You guys are awesome--what a pair!

Stephen and Debbie said...

Funny!!!

janae said...

Lissa - What a pair is right! People who don't know us well think I'd be the one talking and Sam the one miming. But well all know that Sam is more comfortable talking and I'm better being invisible. Strange bedfellows indeed.

Krishele said...

I'm loving the hand talent, but I must say. I've got to give it to Sam for agreeing to do that. I don't think I could PAY jason enough to get him on stage to do that!!!!

You guys are great! I miss you soooooo much!!!!

janae said...

Krishele - Oh, Sam *LOVES* performing. It seems weird since socially he is very quiet and reserved, but his whole family are actors at heart. Heck, he was the lead in practically every play his middle school and high school ever put on!

Krishele said...

You need to e-mail me when you reply to my comments....I just happened upon this one. I'd be very interested to see what you might have written back to me on some of my other not so ordinary things to say....

Jodi said...

You two are hilarious!