Once upon a time I used to make movies of my kids every month. In fact, I did it for three straight years (January 2007-December 2009). But this year I felt lazy. So I didn't make a movie in January. Or February. Or March. By April I was feeling guilty, so I made a movie of the first three months all together. Frankly, it was so much easier to do three months at a time! So I'm thinking I'm going to start making my movies quarterly. Any objections?
Monday, August 16, 2010
Quarterly?
Once upon a time I used to make movies of my kids every month. In fact, I did it for three straight years (January 2007-December 2009). But this year I felt lazy. So I didn't make a movie in January. Or February. Or March. By April I was feeling guilty, so I made a movie of the first three months all together. Frankly, it was so much easier to do three months at a time! So I'm thinking I'm going to start making my movies quarterly. Any objections?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
yeah. BIG objection. I thoroughly enjoy your movies. I think doing them quarterly is totally lame. But, I guess if you can't find the time between taking care of your home and 3 kids and your husband and doing your calling, then I will just have to cope. Bummer! ;)
Seara's hair looks so long in that first shot, by the way. Very beautiful! And the tumbling class looked fun!
Ummm... we totally understand. :-)
Seara has gorgeous long hair! Lucky girl.
Aubrey - I bet you do!!! :)
Awesome video!
I love Elijah stomach rolls.
Your kids are so cute!
Mel - We missed you at the reunion! Although I guess I've seen you sooner than 10 years ago. :)
no objections here.
Sheles - Wait. Should I take that as a dis?? ;)
What a cute video! Your kids have gotten so big! I think quarterly will probably make you NOT lose your mind... We approve.
I love the part when Elijah has his arm around Enoch. I love your videos. I'm just happy someone has figured them out because I sure haven't.
Wow, they're grown so much! Tommy and I loved watching your movie. Good job!
#1 NO. You are now required to do videos monthly, if not weekly. Seriously. No quarterly videos. I will not stand for it:)
#2 Your children get more adorable by the week, month, year. Seriously, Enoch is ADORABLE. And when your children are playing together, it's so precious. I loved when Lij had his arm around little eno... TOO CUTE.
#3 I looove that Enoch calls himself bean. That is so cute!
#4 Please let me borrow your genes when I have children, I want my kids to turn out as adorable as yours:)
AND LASTLY
#5 I can't believe you're only 28! One of my best friends is turning 30 this year. I forget how young you are sometimes!
Post a Comment