1) I really hope this stuff wears off before Sunday, because soap just doesn't seem to be doing the trick ...
2) I guess this means that my 6 month-old baby is ready to graduate from 6-9 month up to 9-12 month clothes. That or he has really large feet ...
Friday, January 30, 2009
Two Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Oh Enoch sitting there is so cute! He's getting so big! And those little toes poking out are adorable! So still no luck with the marker? You have one more day to get it to wear off. :)
That's marker? Wow. And no worries if it doesn't. I would think people at church would be more understanding than out of church.
They are growing up so fast!
Hahaha, yeah good luck on the dye coming off! I'm sure it'll wait until Monday to come off just to make you squirm. And perhaps the next size up wouldn't be a bad idea unless you don't want anymore foot-covering jamas left. :) Keyton's always tugged down to his chest when they were getting small, so I didn't have to deal with toe holes. :)
Or it means that those PJs have been through 3 kids and are gettin tired out. We've been there too.
PS. Sounds weird but try toothpaste for the marker.
So is that picture in your header your where your new home is going to be?
Also, I never mentioned it but Jeffrey was totally jealous of your Christmas card. He said he's always wanted to just send out a postcard. Yours was very nice. Very short and too the point.
Mel - yeah, don't I dream of living there! Don't I wish I could be your neighbor in your sunny San Diego paradise! :) And thanks for the Christmas card compliment. It means quite a bit coming from people who have real design sense!
I love that picture of Enoch. He looks so grown up. He doesn't seem to mind his feet are stuck!
I think it comes from wearing the PJ's after other people.
Charlie's big toe was poking out last night!
Now he can suck on his toes if he wants to!
Those toes are too cute! We've had the same thing at our house! Brings back cute memories. Time just flies - I can't believe my baby is 3!
Just so you know, parenthood is never complete until you have a disastrous incident with permanent marker. But I think you've been through enough at this point so you have my permission to have your kids stop all the fun things they do to make your life miserable. (yeah right)
Post a Comment