Saturday, October 4, 2008

General Conference Highlights

My favorite two holidays are Christmas and General Conference - and General Conference comes TWICE A YEAR! Yes!!!

Here are some of the Saturday highlights:

Mom & Sease - notice the bunk bed fort to the left. And the boy cut made feminine with a clip. :(

Dad & Lije in the fort

I was chowing down on this when they started talking about the Word of Wisdom.* Blast.

No caption necessary.

*The Word of Wisdom is God's law of health - we are supposed to get enough sleep, exercise, avoid harmful substances (smoking, alcohol, etc.), and eat healthily. I don't think candy is bad, but in this quantity it cannot be good!

11 comments:

Margaret Pratt said...

I am on my way to your house! Conference at your house looks like a party!

ALYN said...

Lia says: "That's alot for one girl."

I guess she wants some candy...

Natalie said...

elijah looks so old!

p.s. i want some of that candy, too. :)

Cara said...

um, YUM!!!

Krishele said...

Hey if I had that much to snack on for conference, it wouldn be my favorite time of the year, too.

By the way, your hair doesn't look as bad as you think...I think it looks just fine.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Babydoll said...

Yummy! I wish I was watching Conference at your house! :)

Lorie said...

I want to watch conference at YOUR house! That is a lot of sugar!!

Lyndi said...

holy cow! SO not fair that you're as skinny as you are AND you get to eat all that yum! where's the fairness??

janae said...

lyndi - thanks. :) My mom says this won't last forever, though. She assures me that it will catch up with me eventually!

Sarah said...

Man, how do you catch amazing moments like that on camera? I would need a camera in every room I think. :-) I love this picture, by the way. It'll be something to show the future boyfriends, right?