Monday, June 30, 2008

June 08 Movie

6 comments:

Cara said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! Your kids are so adorable!!! I'd trade my cake-making skills for your video-making skills any day!

allie said...

how in the heck are you finding time to make videos??? I love it, though. You always do a great job.

Lissa Nelson said...

So what exactly are the kids doing at the beginning? Is that shaving cream or something? Did you already post about this and I just don't remember? Also...can I get a translation of Seara's song at the end there? :)

Rebecca said...

So cute! Daerik sleeps like that too, with his bum up in the air. It never fails to make us wonder how he falls asleep like that and then stays asleep. Love the song at the end. I will always remember that about Seara.

Sarah said...

Haha! How fun! Nice timing on the song "Baby you're the one that I want to kiss" when Seara is sticking out her tongue. HAHAHAHA! Too fun. Way to go for making a movie with three kids to take care of!

Krishele said...

It is amazing that Seara can fall asleep in so many places...that is a never for my kids. You always do such a good job on your videos and have the cutest music with them. I'm always quite impressed.