Alright - first the poll:
75 votes
33 BOY (44%)
42 GIRL (56%)
Now, I was about 99.8% positive the baby was a girl. But I also thought Seara was a boy and Elijah was a girl (at least until our ultrasounds, after that I was pretty convinced of their genders :). Well, it turns out that I still have a perfect record - of being wrong!!!
We have a new baby BOY!
Enoch Ole Ricks
(Enoch after the Biblical prophet, Ole after my dad.)
born Monday, July 7th
(phew! Barely missed my birthday!)
at 10:03 pm
(Barely, barely missed my birthday.)
8 lbs 3 oz
(HUGE!! I used to be the biggest family baby at 8 lbs 2 oz)
22 1/4 in
(and TALL!)
Our Growing Family - the next morning after Enoch was born(Enoch after the Biblical prophet, Ole after my dad.)
born Monday, July 7th
(phew! Barely missed my birthday!)
at 10:03 pm
(Barely, barely missed my birthday.)
8 lbs 3 oz
(HUGE!! I used to be the biggest family baby at 8 lbs 2 oz)
22 1/4 in
(and TALL!)

Enoch a few hours after birth - his little face is still a bit swollen from birth

Enoch's profile

Checking out the new baby

A preview of the mauling this poor child will receive over the next year ;)

17 comments:
Congratulations on your new little cutie!
Dude, I don't know how you do it, but you somehow manage to have the cutest, non-ugly babies. Teach me your ways!
These pictures are ADORABLE, and I love how Elijah is like about to eat/maul/cuddle-to-death little Enoch Ole. Of course enochole will be my favorite, just because I love his name so much. :)
So cute. Congrats. We will see him soon!! yay!
Let me just say that you are amazing to do that naturally! You better plan for a home birth next time though because there's no way the fourth will come any slower! haha. CONGRATULATIONS! I was so excited to read all about it and see all the pictures! After living together and seeing most of your pregnancy it was as exciting as a sister having a child! Love ya!
Congratulations!!! He is darling! And yeah, I voted girl.
Congratulations!!! He is adorable!!
Super cute family!
I love the pics!!!! So cute!!
CONGRATULATIONS! i'm so glad you're out of your misery. and can i just say....you are one of the best looking post-delivery women i've ever seen. it's usually a less than attractive time, and you look great.
Yeah!!! He's out and now you can hold him. So, now that you've had a boy too, that means that ALL of us Porto sisters who have had or will have a baby this year had/will have BOYS!!!! ALL OF US!!! What a fun coincidence!!!
Here comes that royal priesthood army.
Congrats you guys!
Congrats on the new little guy! I heard the story of how it all happened... I can't imagine how it must have been! I hope you are feeling good & well! It must be a relief to finally have your baby come! We're happy for you!
Wow, Janae, congratulations! Erik and I voted for a boy *Yeah!* Thanks for the birth details. They made me laugh, though I am sorry you were in so much pain. Good work!
congrats! i think enoch looks like elijah.
all of my sister's second children came in less than an hour and they had no epidural. i'm scheduling an induction the minute i learn i'm pregnant.
Yay!!! Congratulations! You DO look so great in these pictures (and sounded like your normal self over the phone right after delivery). I'm so happy for your cute family. Enoch is adorable.
Congrats!!! We miss you guys out here.
I think Enoch looks a lot like Elijah....
Congratulations Sam and Janae!!! I'm so excited for you. What a beautiful addition to the family. :) Sounds like he had an exciting entrance into the world! Glad you made it to the hospital in time. We hope you are all doing well, and hope to see you guys soon. Much love!
Post a Comment