Okay, I know this is silly, but thats how life gets when you get old. Ever since we moved into our very first apartment I have wanted a coat rack soooooo much. Well, about a month ago I found this coat rack that I fell in love with (until now I haven't liked any of the ones I've seen all that much). And, to make matters better, it was about half as expensive as any other coat rack I've seen! Still, I just couldn't convince myself to spend money on something so frivolous. But then a couple weeks ago I happened to find a coupon for 25% any item at the store the coat rack is at. And THEN on Friday I got our 2007 tax refund (probably info for another post, but I waited and anticipated for Jan 11th to come - which is the first day you can file taxes - and filed our taxes immediately, so yes, I actually have received my refund). Sooooo, I went out this last week and got the coat rack!! Here it is: 
Okay, and I immediately put it in the pre-designated place and decked it out. Aren't I a geek for being so excited?! :)
Sunday, January 27, 2008
I am such a Geek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Love the coat rack! We have one too, but it's a piece of junk and falling apart. I think we'll bury it here in Pittsburgh before we move. Glad you found one you like. :)
I love that it has lower hooks for kids coats! So cute!
Janae, I swear, sometimes we think exactly alike! :) I'll have to make a post about my coat rack so you can see and appreciate mine as well. Of course, I don't think you'll like mine as much (it's quite different than yours), but I was going more for practicality than decor. Yours is beautiful and classic. I love it!
We need a coat rack too. I am so tired of our coats residing on the couch or backs of chairs. Sometimes they make it to the closet, but then we put them on again to go back outside so why go all the way to the back of the house to put them in our closets in our bedroom? I love your coat rack!
No, you aren't a big geek. I love getting things I've really been wanting! And it's the simple things that are the best, anyway. I am excited for you!
That is funny! I have always wanted a coat rack for my house too...there is just something about them. I finally found one a few months ago that I liked...but I told Ben when we first go married that some day I would have a coat rack.
What a great purchase! So useful and good looking! I am excited too so we can be geeky together!
Post a Comment