Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Movie 2011

I dropped our Christmas cards off at the post office at 4:00 pm Monday night, thinking they wouldn't be delivered til Wednesday. But yesterday at 1:00 pm, I got a call from a friend who had already gotten it. Less than 24 hours! Post office people, what on earth are you up to?! Well that, of course, meant that I was going to have to finish our Christmas movie earlier than I anticipated (because I had put a note about it on the card). So I stayed up til 2:30 this morning finishing it. Here you go. You better enjoy it. :) Curse you, aqua scum post office.


If you can't see the movie, CLICK HERE to watch it.

ps. If you have already received our postcard, please wait to comment on it. I'll post the card itself on the blog in a couple days.

13 comments:

janae said...

Please wait to comment on our postcard until I post the card on the blog!

Jenna said...

That was fantastic! Merry Christmas.

Cara said...

Loved the movie! So cute!

Caroline said...

that makes me nervous about your picture.....

janae said...

Caroline - You wouldn't believe the surgeries I had on my face this year...

Aubrey said...

Yes, I really enjoyed it. :-)

Caroline said...

HA!!!

janae said...

Thanks, Aubrey. You're always so good at responding to me [not always so] subtle remarks! :)

janae said...

Make that "my" ... oops! Unless I was trying to be a pirate. Which maybe I was.

Paige said...

Awww the kiddies are getting so big!

Sharalea said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!

Stephen and Debbie said...

SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing with us! Your kids are practically adults now!! CRAZY!

Krishele said...

Love it. I really like how you can have several clips running on the screen at the same time. You're so handy with the camera and movie editing. Great job!