When Sam said he's do sketches of the set for me, this wasn't quite what I had in mind for the very first drawing he'd do. This, my dear friends, is his trailer.
There are two drawings of both Thaddeus and Peter, one above the other.
Later Sam did these. Andrew's beard really does look like that - it is gorgeous. We've hung out with all the actors a handful of times (I'll have to post pics of the hangouts), and it's so much fun to see all these bearded men. In fact, after too much time with guys like this, men with short hair and shaved faces look like pansies. Like girly-boys. Real men have long hair and beards.
ps. Are these filming posts boring? I haven't gotten much feedback, and I'm worried that no one really cares. If that's the case, I'll happily post them to my boring blog (yes, I have a boring blog) that only I read.



26 comments:
I'm enjoying them!
are you kidding? i'm LOVING these posts! it's so interesting!
Don't stop don't stop! I love all the details- I just rarely have two hands to type a comment anymore! I'll work on it I swear!
Me too me too! I'll comment more, I promise. I LOOOOOVE these posts...absolutely fascinating!!
Keep them please! Thanks!
I read them and enjoy them!
Love them!
I love them. I find them fascinating.
Lol, Bart's dad would have agreed with you about bearded men. I'm enjoying these posts, keep them up!
I think Sam's drawings are remarkable!
Love, Gr S
Love it! Keep 'em comin'!
Not only do I love your posts... but you're telling me there's a SECRET blog too?! I want more! haha
keep 'em coming! i love them!
Years ago I had a friend, also an artist, draw a picture of Peter and we used them in Primary as "Hero" cards-laminated, etc..I think Sam's pictures would be great for that! I love the posts-keep them up!
That was me, Shar, not Stuart...hate technology...
Shar - That happens to me with Sam's account ALL THE TIME!! I definitely understand. :)
Yes, I love 'em! I even share them with Kevin!
Um, obviously you still have plenty of fans! And where's the boring blog. I'll read it too!
Wow, Sam, your own trailer! What's the outside look like? Are you ready to join the Screen Actors Guild or something? : )
DON'T STOP! I LOVE THESE POSTS! :-)
I've always preferred Allen with a beard of some sort. Some people just need them or they have too much of a baby face! But you know my position on your man. :)
Hahah! No, not boring at all! I've just disappeared from the blogosphere on account of my darling newborn. ;)
I'm slooooooowly coming back.
Please don't stop. I love them, and I always tell people about them and they love them too. Sam's drawings are so great!
Okay...somehow my googlereader didn't pick this post up. I just noticed it today. Weird.
So, love the sketches. So cool. Sam is awesome.
Please keep. Blog stalking mainly for these posts, which I share w/ my husband. Very awesome experience.
Thanks for sharing Janae!
Your husband has amazing talent. I bet they didn't think about that when they were writing the rules. hehe.
Not boring. But I must I must ask, are you calling my man a "girly-boy"? ;)
That would mean your two boys are girly-boys too. Oh, right, I guess given the previous video....
te he.
I love your boys.
Post a Comment