If you can't see the movie, click HERE to watch it.
Highlights:
- Lots of clips in our new house
- I show where Sam works. (Hint: it takes him 3 minutes to get there if he walks leisurely.)
- The first 10 seconds. I can't tell you what happens, but it's awesome.

13 comments:
Haha! Love it! The beginning was so awesome...I kept thinking, who are these girls...and then it was Enoch and I thought "Oooh! It's Enoch and Seara!" and then it wasn't. Haha!
I love it! That is so cool that your house is so close to Sam's work.
Love the everyday little moments you captures on camera! I also love that you live so close to Sam's work.
cute video! hey, I've dressed Jayden up in his sister's clothes a time or two just to be silly. then I send him out to the living room to show Josh. I also get the stink eye from him (Josh) but it's funny I think!
Jolie - You dress him up?! That's hilarious! I had no idea my boys had done this (or even thought of doing it!) until I walked in and they were all done up. It's been a one-time event, though. Surprisingly, no repeats.
Cute video. Your boys are so funny. :-D
Thanks, Aubrey. And thanks also for tending my funny boys this week - I really do owe you!
Hahaha!! And I love the kids jumping on the tramp in swimsuits...with the snow covered mountains in the back ground--that's Utah!!
Your kids are so dang cute, you need to have another one :)
Janell - I love that part too! It's nice to know someone else appreciated the irony that is Utah. :)
Great filming job! I love the view of the mountains, work and sheep! You make such seamless videos!
Love the video. Jackson just cracks up when your boys are playing with the dinosaurs.
haha, awesome and cute! "I was firsty first..."
I bet my son would love your kids. They're so fun and cute!!!
That is some serious background-age to jumping on the tramp.
Post a Comment