For approximately 5 hours in July my entire family was together. (Well, almost. Cara's husband Barry couldn't make it and Ryan is in Russia. But 27 of 29 is really good when you live in all corners of country.) This may not happen again for a long, long time -- depending on if Tyler can convince a girl to marry him -- so we took pictures. Apparently we forgot to tell the front row to smile. Oops.
Lissa's baby was two days old, but somehow she mustered up the guts to face the crowd. Bless her heart. My parents now have 14 grandchildren. We can hardly believe it!

If you're wondering how we got so many smiling, well, I have two answers:
1) Uncle Liam was behind the photographer.
2) Sam is a wiz with Photoshop. Ha, ha! :)
Here's your diagram of who belongs to whom...
1) Uncle Liam was behind the photographer.
2) Sam is a wiz with Photoshop. Ha, ha! :)
Here's your diagram of who belongs to whom...



13 comments:
I like your diagram. :)
ummm...you never told me lissa had a baby. I'm happy for them!
Caroline - Hey! Lissa had a baby. Boy. On July 2nd. Ha, ha. Sorry!
Awesome pictures! I so miss the Smith family. I'm glad you all were able to be together even if it was for only a little while. All of the grandchildren are so darn cute!
Look at all those adorable little smiles! Enoch's smile is so contageous. I couldn't help but smile myself! What a cutie! I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting. Sure miss you guys!
Mel - We actually talked about you and your fam at our get together. I love your parents new house, but I'll admit that we sure miss them around here!
These are great pics and I’m glad so many of you could get together. What a handsome family!
K
How fun for your mom and dad!!Wish I were there to see you all-it has been a long time! Great looking family...I still think you are all under the age of 10!
Shar - Ha, ha! I feel the same way about most of my cousins - everyone is frozen at what they were 15 years ago! :)
How fun to have everyone together!
What a great picture. I love that Lissa was in the pictures. I'm not so sure 2 days after having a baby I would be smiling at the camera.
I didn't even know Lissa was expecting! How lame am I? She looks great for being only 2 days out. As far as 14 grandkids is concerned....a little fact about rabbits comes to mind. :)
You know I love your family!!!!
Five hours! That made me laugh. Could you only stand each other for 5 hours? Or maybe your parents could only take it for 5 hours. Just kidding! I think you have a beautiful (and huge) family!
Post a Comment