Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who's Your Daddy?

A couple weeks ago I went to the store to get Father's Day cards. I spent nearly an hour picking the perfect cards - for my kids to give to each of their grandpas, for me to give to my dad, for Sam to give to his dad. I walked away, content that I was so on-the-ball. Until I realized that I had forgotten one very important thing ...



This guy.

Oh yeah. Happy Father's Day to you, too, Sam. :)

14 comments:

Cara said...

What a darling picture!

Seara said...

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Elijah said...

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Enoch said...

Apee Fahdah's Day, daddy!

randi said...

super cute pic! love it.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture - did you take it or did you have a photographer?

janae said...

My friend Haylie took it. She's starting up a photography business, so if I learn more I'll let ya know.

Sam Ricks said...

That's a great shot! I don't remember ever seeing that one.

Sam Ricks said...

And the card was wonderful...and perfect. :)

janae said...

Sam - The reason you might not remember it is because it wasn't in the group that I had you fix up. It was perfect as is. :) And you're welcome.

Asialene said...

That's so funny! I can sort of relate -- I often over-think what I'm going to do for Davis that I forget about the other fathers until the last minute! (I think it has something to do with his birthday being so close to Father's Day.)

Krishele said...

Isn't that how it goes?

Qait said...

Really, that's a beautiful picture! I love the way the colors work! The naturally grayish background and then the bright coordinating solid colors of the shirts--it looks really good! I mean, it's a good one of their faces, too, I'm just admiring the composition of it as well. :)

Kelli said...

Agreed, just love the picture! And yeah, I got a card from each of the kids for Allen, but that's the extent of my being on top of things. Sorry Dad.