Friday, June 18, 2010

We saw Toy Story 3!!

I was dubious that it could live up to it's predecessors, but WOA! This may be the best Toy Story yet! We cried a little and laughed a lot - it was AWESOME!!

14 comments:

Sam Ricks said...

Man, Pixar makes some great stuff! It was AWESOME!!, you're right!

Cara said...

Really??? I've so been doubting! Your guys' opinion is completely reliable in my book, so yay! I can't wait to see it!

That Girl said...

So good to hear! I'll be there.

janae said...

Cara - Oooh, our opinion is "completely reliable"?! I'm kind of impressed with myself! Thanks!

Stephen and Debbie said...

Hooray! We are so excited to see it. Thanks for the info. We are headed to Disneyland at the end of the month to see World of Color. We are pretty excited.

steph said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see it!! I think we just may take Jack with us and go to the theater.

The Pingels said...

How was it in 3D? I'm glad you liked it, we're gonna see it when my sister and her fam come up here in 2 weeks.

janae said...

Linds - Sam said that this was the first 3D movie he's even seen that he actually thought the 3D-ness added to the movie. He used to say that it was just a gimmick to make more money, but he takes it back now. It was done really well. I think it's worth the extra bit it costs.

Asialene said...

I immediately thought of you guys when I heard this movie came out. I've heard so many great things... can't wait to be back in the states to see it with Davis and the girls.

janae said...

Asialene - Do they not have it in theaters in Mexico? I went to the movies a lot as a teen in South America, but I don't know what the release dates were compared with the US.

Krishele said...

I'm excited to got see it. I'll have to plan a night out with the my little clan.

Qait said...

Woohoo, now I'm even more excited for us to go! We've been planning on it forever (Ender adores the 1st and 2nd...and so do I, actually).
Pixar is wonderful. The only movie I don't like by them is Cars, and of course that's Ender's favorite right now...ugh...

OH! And guess what! Pixar is doing Winnie the Pooh as its first hand-drawn animation, and in 2012, they're doing a movie called "Brave" about a princess, their first fairytale.
And Disney is making "Tangled," Rapunzel's story...I don't know when. :) Yay! (I love having things to look forward to like that--we knew about the Princess and the Frog long before they advertised, and that was fun! Like a special VIP secret or something). :D

janae said...

Qait - We saw the preview for Tangled at Toy Story 3, so look forward to that. It looks ... interesting? You have to see the preview. You'll understand what I mean.

Paige said...

Yeah, I was definietly near tears during the intense parts... and Joseph was definitely near tears... during the funny parts.