Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why am I not surprised?

Remember my post Sometimes? Well, the Primary presidency decided they should probably switch things around. Just guess who Elijah's new Primary teachers are ...

12 comments:

janae said...

Just in case you were thinking this was some dramatic change, we were actually serving in the Nursery (best.calling.ever.), so they actually just moved us up. Just FYI.

katieo said...

LOL!

pay.back.



;)

Krishele said...

Nice! You know, personally in my experience, my kids act worse for me and when I'm around than for other people...so good luck! :)

Cara said...

Hope it works better. :) Good luck!

Melanie said...

I'm jealous. When I was in the primary presidency we couldn't get anyone to accept the Sunbeam calling so I tried to petition the bishop to let Dan and I do it together. He wouldn't let us. Telling me how we needed to be where we were or something like that...

Enjoy!

Jennifer J said...

So...now what are you going to do when he says he doesn't like his teachers? I only ask because today Jakob refused to go to primary. He said he wanted to go back to nursery and that his teachers were mean. He cried all the way through opening exercises and sharing time...and WE were his teachers.

janae said...

Jennifer - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That is hilarious! I didn't know you were the mean type! ;)

Sam Ricks said...

At least it was just in time for Enoch to officially go in to Nursery. Even though he's been there for 7 months already!

janae said...

Yeah, hopefully Enoch does okay, since he just turned 18 months last week!

Ruth said...

hah!

Qait said...

Aw, good luck... I hope you end up loving it. I just got called into the Primary, and to be honest, I wasn't super excited! BUT I do believe in accepting all callings...
and it turns out I LOVE these little 9 year olds! Even (especially) the naughty ones. I have to try really hard to not laugh when they're bad. So far, I'm not very good at that. :) At least the lessons go well!
I miss nursery, too. I'm jealous someone else gets to watch my son be cute and learn cool things. Oh well...guess I have to share his wonderfulness sooner or later...

Qait said...

Psh. You can see I do the looooong comment thing, too.