Thursday, November 5, 2009

Story Time


Seara: Can I tell you a story?
Me: Sure.
Seara: Once upon a time there was a Prince Daddy and a Princess Mommy. They went to a faraway land. They saw a witch! Prince Daddy was locked in the castle. But Princess Mommy saved him!

Yeah, girl. That's exactly how fairy tales should be. :)

16 comments:

Jennifer J said...

Seara rocks!

Rebecca said...

You go girl! You're teaching her right!

Sam Ricks said...

Thank goodness for Princess Mommy!

Erin said...

Well done sister suffragette ! A little feminist in the making! The story even make pretty good sense. I'm impressed!

steph said...

That's so cute!
I just love the funny things little kids say.. I can't wait to have those little moments with my own kids!

Ruth said...

cute

Melanie said...

It's because you were elastigirl. She knows you're a real super hero.

That Girl said...

I like her.

Cara said...

Ha ha! That sounds a lot like a Dora episode we have...maybe she had some inspiration. :)

Jessica said...

Ha ha, I love it!

Roberta said...

How creative!!

Mindy said...

I need to see your kids again! They are so adorable, but I can't even picture it, because last time I saw them, they were hardly talking (at least not to me.) I love these little snippets you put in though.

janae said...

This is dumb, but I'm commenting because I want to see how my name looks because I just changed the way I write it. :)

Sarah said...

Hahaha! Go Princess Mommy!

Krishele said...

Isn't that how it is a lot in real life? But never let the guys hear that...like on My Big Fat Greek Wedding. You gotta make them think it's their idea and they're the hero. But we know the truth...

Jenna Baker said...

oh cute!