Watch this, then read below.
WOA. Yeah, Lacy is a friend of mine. We served in the same mission. The older I am, the smaller the world gets. The show airs tonight on TLC - 10pm/9c ... but 11 pm on our Comcast. I'll be calling my aunt to Tivo it for me. :)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Must-See TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I actually heard of this show last week. That's crazy that your friend will be in it! What a crazy business!
That's crazy that your friend will be in it! I so want to watch it now!
Awesome!
That is crazy! What a business to run. I love that they made sure to mention the church multiple times.
Thank you for reminding me that I had planned to post this also on my blog today.
:)
I can't wait to see it!
Bos - Me too! I especially love that they showed the family going to church, had shots of the temple, and apparently the family gathering shots are for FHE. Just crossing my fingers that it is really honest about who we are!
Wow that's so exciting!
That looks so awesome. I wonder if I can find it on the internet after it airs. So I watched the video a few times with George and left it on the screen. I was downstairs cooking and he figured out how to get it to play and watched it over and over. He probably liked the big explosions. Hey, book group is tonight if you can make it :)
Jess - Thanks for the invite! Sam and I actually have tickets to a play, so I don't think I'll make it. You are so sweet for always remembering me!
Don't believe a word of this whole thing. It was all made up by Janae. She doesn't even know Lacy...she just thinks that since we don't know who she met on the mission that we'll believe the whole enchalada. And the whole TV show thing is Sam's latest illustration attempt. Pretty lame, huh.
(Just kidding...I wanted to see who really reads all this.)
wow. That's intense...Really intense. Nice blend of religion and guns and bombs. I didn't see that coming. It looks like a very entertaining show. I wonder if I get it up here in Iderho...probably not, but that would be cool.
Dan and I watched the show. It was good. It got me thinking that I might need an armored car. (Mostyly for the oil slicks and tacks.) :)
Janae, have you gotten to watch it yet? What did you think? (I haven't seen it...but I've HEARD things...)
What a small world! Looks like an awesomely cool show!
Post a Comment