Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 09 Movie

19 comments:

Melanie said...

Have you hit all 50 states yet? If not I bet you're coming mighty close. I love the picture of Trent's kids with your kids. Its awesome. Great movie!

janae said...

Melanie - Not yet, but we really are CLOSE! We're missing a bit of the south (Georgia, Alabama, etc.), the northeast corner, Alaska, & Hawaii. I think we're short 10 states. Not bad!

austinamasandra said...

I LOVED it!!!! You are soooo talented!

Natalie said...

what cute kids! :) i loved your reactions to the bertie bott's every flavor beans. SO. FUNNY.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We love to watch the videos! It makes us feel like you guys are still right around the corner! :) ALMOST CAUGHT UP!

Cara said...

Fun, fun! I like how it is so long...it will last longer for Ami when she needs to calm down. :) Super cute!

Sam Ricks said...

This was one epic movie! Excellent!

denise @ little ant design said...

Another great Janae production.

Krishele said...

I haven't gotten around to trying those jelly beans, but after seeing your reaction, I'm not sure if I ever want to get around to it.

Good movie. It was a really good time to travel across the country, I'm sure, because everything was so green and pretty. Glad you made it home....well, at least for now. :)

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Janae! Glad we found you by blog stalking...what a cute family!

Krishele said...

I thought it was just my computer...sorry Janae it was choppy for me, but still cute. :)

Sarah said...

Yep, it was pretty choppy for me, but it was still really enjoyable! My favorite part was when you guys were eating the Bertie Botts jelly beans. hahaha! Don't you just love those?! What a great date activity. I'm scared of anchovies. Haven't tried that one yet...

Erin said...

I thought the choppiness was on purpose! I still loved it. I loved the transitions between the music too. I don't think my video skills will ever be as good as this. I keep telling myself it's because you have cooler things to make videos of but I don't think that can be the only reason! Your videos are one of my favorite parts of the blog since I've never heard you talk otherwise!

Natalie said...

um, yeah, sorry, it was choppy for me too. but i still loved it :)

janae said...

Sarah - All my comments were made about the anchovies ones. Sam's comment was about vomit. SOOOOOOO GROSS!!

ALYN said...

Where do ya buy the bertie bott's? Looks yucky!

You are welcome to visit us in Georgia anytime! (To hit a few more states...)

janae said...

Alyn - the Bertie Botts were my sisters, but I had a roommate back in college who had some too. I don't know where they are from, but I'm sure you can find them on line.

Jenna Baker said...

Hahaha. Bertie Botts flavored Jelly Beans = my absolute favorite. Your reactions were funny. But Sam's cracked me up, cause he wasn't reacting too bad to them, and then he said how gross they were. bahaha. yessss.

Anyhow, I always love these videos. They are so great.