We love this one...we've already watched it a ton! :) Everytime it ends Amalie claps and yells "Gen!" (again) I love Enoch's clapping and dancing with Sam. And Elijah's Lightening McQueen (ca-chow!) So cute! And I love how happy you and Sam both look to be the parents of those cute kids. Fun times. :)
You matched the pictures and the music PERFECTLY! I loved seeing Enoch's accomplishments because he's so close in age to Charlotte. Cute clapping, crawling, and dancing with dad! You guys look like you have a lot of fun.
I love Enoch sticking his bum in the air! And how excited Lije looks to be riding on a bus. And last of all -- no one mentioned the dolphins. It still baffles me how they get dolphins to do that stuff!
11 comments:
Great video! Love Enoch dancing with Daddy "dance with your daddy all night long".
We love this one...we've already watched it a ton! :) Everytime it ends Amalie claps and yells "Gen!" (again) I love Enoch's clapping and dancing with Sam. And Elijah's Lightening McQueen (ca-chow!) So cute! And I love how happy you and Sam both look to be the parents of those cute kids. Fun times. :)
Janae you are absolutely wonderful!! I love looking at what you put on the blog. It's great. You do such as amazing job!! LOVE YOU!! :)
You matched the pictures and the music PERFECTLY! I loved seeing Enoch's accomplishments because he's so close in age to Charlotte. Cute clapping, crawling, and dancing with dad! You guys look like you have a lot of fun.
Love the video! What a great idea to do something like this!
(got your blog from the Biggs' blog, and I LOVE reading your stuff! You inspire me to be a better mommy!)
I love how Elijah didn't quite get how bowling works. That cracked me up. Kids are so fun! :)
Great video, as always. Enoch has grown up so fast! I love it when babies learn how to clap their hands...it's so adorable!
Lis - I'm surprised you're the only one who commented on the bowling! I thought it was hilarious how he 'helped' the ball, too. Funny kid!
I love Enoch sticking his bum in the air! And how excited Lije looks to be riding on a bus. And last of all -- no one mentioned the dolphins. It still baffles me how they get dolphins to do that stuff!
Those dolphins were so beautiful. And the kids seemed to be pretty enthralled. Very cute video, as usual.
This was great! I loved the sync with the Doobie Brothers song—very clever.
How we look forward to coming out to see you!
Post a Comment