I just remembered that I had taken these car pictures on our way home from New York. I just wanted to throw them in here for when I print my blog book!
Car pictures are always fun. I have quite a few from my more independent days. :) I've heard you can print off your blog, but I haven't figured out how! Do tell!
Kelli - Blurb.com - it is wonderful!!! You might hear that it isn't blogger compatible (it went through a phase), but so I hear they have it all fixed and working now. Cara has done her books too and loves em!
How fun, three car seats! haha My mom was telling me how we went on a trip to CA one time and me mandi and becky all in car seats. It is so fun to grow up so close in age to your siblings :) Oh yeah and I was going to say... I always take pictures of Adam while he's driving. I think half of my picture collection of him are from in the car, profile shot like that.
This pictures are like little mini bios. I can really see each of your personalities in these shots. (Of course since I don't really know you in person it's more my perception of your personalities. Still.) -I love how many pictures you have of Seara sleeping in weird poses. You should do a whole video of that. Possible sound track, "The Lion Sleeps tonight." PS Can you tell Charlotte is asleep so I finally have two hands to type! I hate pecking. Alyn's right my whole family does love you. Since your life is so interesting I talk about you all the time so sometimes my mom and other sister check your blog too. You're a hot topic in our family! Are you creeped out yet? :-) That's what you get for having such an interesting blog, life, personality...
Erin - you probably won't read this but I so laughed out loud at your comment! I am completely flattered that your family likes me. Isn't it funny how certain personalities and people are attracted to each other as friends? I think that whole concept is fascinating. And your idea of doing the Seara sleeping movie to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is BRILLIANT! I love it!
14 comments:
I have a crazy game face in that picture.
I love Lije's ear-plugging!
Janae, your hair cut is so cute! I'm getting mine cut again today. Wish me luck!
Thanks, Sarah! It means a lot coming from a fellow short-haired person. :) Good luck today!!
Car pictures are always fun. I have quite a few from my more independent days. :) I've heard you can print off your blog, but I haven't figured out how! Do tell!
Kelli - Blurb.com - it is wonderful!!! You might hear that it isn't blogger compatible (it went through a phase), but so I hear they have it all fixed and working now. Cara has done her books too and loves em!
your car looks clean! That's pretty amazing for a car trip with kids! :)
hey Care - looks deceive. That is all I can say. Looks deceive.
I just clicked on show details, on my subscription to your blog. In google reader. 62.
I think all my family loves you!
subscribers that is. 62!!!
How fun, three car seats! haha My mom was telling me how we went on a trip to CA one time and me mandi and becky all in car seats. It is so fun to grow up so close in age to your siblings :)
Oh yeah and I was going to say... I always take pictures of Adam while he's driving. I think half of my picture collection of him are from in the car, profile shot like that.
Alyn, YOU ROCK!! Thank you! :)
The thumb and the ear! What a classic. Enoch looks so cute. Love that you got a picture of everyone (so we really know you were all there!)
This pictures are like little mini bios. I can really see each of your personalities in these shots. (Of course since I don't really know you in person it's more my perception of your personalities. Still.)
-I love how many pictures you have of Seara sleeping in weird poses. You should do a whole video of that. Possible sound track, "The Lion Sleeps tonight."
PS Can you tell Charlotte is asleep so I finally have two hands to type! I hate pecking. Alyn's right my whole family does love you. Since your life is so interesting I talk about you all the time so sometimes my mom and other sister check your blog too. You're a hot topic in our family! Are you creeped out yet? :-) That's what you get for having such an interesting blog, life, personality...
Erin - you probably won't read this but I so laughed out loud at your comment! I am completely flattered that your family likes me. Isn't it funny how certain personalities and people are attracted to each other as friends? I think that whole concept is fascinating. And your idea of doing the Seara sleeping movie to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is BRILLIANT! I love it!
Post a Comment