Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 09 Movie

I'm generally not someone who listens to bluegrass, but you know what? I think this song just might be on my list of top 10 best songs of all time. And the one part over the picture with me in it? Purely accidental. Sam half rolled his eyes and half smiled when he saw it. I'll admit that once I saw it, I wasn't about to change it. Somewhere deep inside I think I secretly hope that he feels this way about me. He's not exactly the most verbal husband on earth (while, on the other hand, I quite possibly am the most verbal wife on earth), so I often just compliment myself in front of him and hope that he agrees. Case in point. :)

16 comments:

Cara said...

Cute! It was fun to see the videos of you guys in your costumes. :) So what song is that??

Natalie said...

so cute! i love your adorable family.

janae said...

Cara - The song is called 'This Side' by Nickel Creek.

Erin said...

I couldn't hear all the lyrics. I'll have to look them up because it does sound like a good song. Charlotte loved the video, she asked "please" to watch it four times in a row and loved saying "hi" to your kids when they said hi. I do the song thing too... if you notice in the painting video I had a picture of me right after it said, "The most beautiful girl" even though that pict. of me is less than beautiful.

BTW I commented on your "Twins in the family" comment.

Melanie said...

Cute movie. I still love the costumes. They're awesome!

Sam Ricks said...

That is a GREAT song! One of my all-time faves, as well.

And I love how much Elijah and Seara got into their roles as Violet and Dash.

Oh, and I think you're wonderful.

Sam Ricks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janae said...

Thanks, Sam. :)

steph said...

I love that song too! It's one of my favs. :-)

Sarah Rachelle said...

Oh, I love Nickel Creek! Good choice. It was great to see your costumes in action! Enoch makes the cutest Nemo! hahaha!

Natasha Wheatley said...

You guys are too cute. I love Enoch in his Nemo too! I've said it so many times before, but I'm gonna say it again!!! Your kids are soooo precious! :)

Krishele said...

I can't get over those Halloween costumes...they totally rock!

I'm feeling a lot like Elijah right now with the snow thing after shoveling the walks today. NEVER by a corner lot...you have 3 times more sidewalk to shovel than anyone else!!!!

Paige said...

Haha Elija's feelings about the snow are hilarious! And I loved seeing Enoch waddle with that Nemo costume on

Anonymous said...

You are almost caught up! YIPEE!

Qait said...

really cute costumes! :) And super cute kids. "Hmmm...trick or treating"

I saw your comment about scripture reading, and that's awesome! It took me till I was 15 before I decided to read everyday, but I'm so grateful I did! I haven't ever missed a day, and rather than seeing that as something to boast about, it amazes me that we're so blessed to have scriptures available like that.

wheaties said...

I like bluegrass stuff... :)

You should check out Joe purdy or Amos Lee. They converted me!!