Thanks for sharing! :)
Your ornaments are green too!
That was nice! I liked it :)
My thoughts exactly. I just wanna hug someone. I tried making a similar kind of video, but it's not quite turning out as planned. So thanks for sharing yours!
no, it made me want to sell everything we own, move to a third world country, and serve people for the rest of our lives. (so. I can't really watch it anymore, lol...)
response:my mom makes everything from scratch. if you'd like the recipe, i can see if she'll divulge.
haylie - I'D LIKE! Please see if she'd be willing to divulge!!
very nice, thanks for sharing it!!!
oh wonderful. Thanks
It cracks me up how much you love those pictures!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Thanks for sharing! :)
Your ornaments are green too!
That was nice! I liked it :)
My thoughts exactly. I just wanna hug someone. I tried making a similar kind of video, but it's not quite turning out as planned. So thanks for sharing yours!
no, it made me want to sell everything we own, move to a third world country, and serve people for the rest of our lives.
(so. I can't really watch it anymore, lol...)
response:
my mom makes everything from scratch. if you'd like the recipe, i can see if she'll divulge.
haylie - I'D LIKE! Please see if she'd be willing to divulge!!
very nice, thanks for sharing it!!!
oh wonderful. Thanks
It cracks me up how much you love those pictures!
Post a Comment