Man! I still haven't done July. There is NO way it's getting done before October though. I have to finish my Addison's 2nd year scrapbook before the end of the month so I can get a free one. I LOVE your videos by the way. You are what inspired me to start my own. :o)
I love the video and I love the song!I also love that you take your kids these amazing historical sites and their favorite thing is the snowman they drew with dad! :-) It's the simple things in life right?
10 comments:
Too cute! I love all the interactions between Elijah and Seara. So cute. And that wink was adorable! :)
Man! I still haven't done July. There is NO way it's getting done before October though. I have to finish my Addison's 2nd year scrapbook before the end of the month so I can get a free one. I LOVE your videos by the way. You are what inspired me to start my own. :o)
i still can't believe you go all these places with three kids. awesome.
I'm hiring you to make my families videos - the pictures are in the mail.
super duper cute!
Your videos always make me smile. I love them! Great job! Now I know why you don't scrapbook, this is so fun!
The kids are sure getting big and the video is awesome! :)
I love the video and I love the song!I also love that you take your kids these amazing historical sites and their favorite thing is the snowman they drew with dad! :-) It's the simple things in life right?
Cute movie, as always.
Rebecca - I'm glad I inspired you! They sure are fun, huh?! Denise - I'll make your movies, you invite me to your parties. We'll be even!
Post a Comment