Saturday, May 31, 2008

May 08 Movie

6 comments:

Cara said...

Love it, love it, love it! And I made the movie! How exciting! :)

austinamasandra said...

The movies are adorable. Thank you for making these for us. you're the BEST!

Krishele said...

you, my dear, are a blogging maniac! I've been out of blogging commission, or so I thought cause I was "so busy" and here you are making videos and blogging away right after a big move. You are amazing...once again. I loved the part in the video where you could barely see Lije behind the graco pack-n-play. That's great how you can wall kids in with stuff. It's tempting to do that when I just drive down to Utah so the kids can't see each other and fight.

allie said...

Great movies, as always! Good luck with everything post-baby! :) Who is going to watch your kiddos while you're in labor?

Aubrey said...

I loved your movies, especially the crazy car! Growing up my parents would take out the middle seat of our Chevy Astro van and pile all the camping/trip stuff in the middle of the car, effectively separating us (we sat on the back bench seat) from them. I never understood why they did that... until I had friends who were parents. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Janae! Wow how time flies! I just saw a link to your blog on my sister, Kristine's and thought I'd check it out. I can't believe you almost have 3 kids! Crazy stuff. Gotta say, I used to live in DC and am SOOOO jealous you get to experience the amazing and wonderful Maryland. I miss the east coast!