Now that we no longer have a home, I thought I'd finally post the before and after pictures. Here is before:
And here is after:
I should have taken more close-ups, because far away pictures don't do justice to the 14 trees, 3 euonymous bushes, 1 day lily cluster, 36 hyacinths, 84 daffodils, and 86 tulips I planted. So here is my lame-o photoshop-added notes on the landscaping: (click on it to blow it up)
(And by daisies I meant tulips. I didn't plant any daisies. :)
Friday, May 23, 2008
Before & After Landscaping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The house looks GREAT!!!
I love the gerage door paint. You guys really did a great job with everything, but it's amazing what a difference a little coat of paint can make!
Looks nice! Glad you were finally able to post before-and-after pics. I've been dying to see the finished product!
WOW! You amaze me! Please come to my house and help me, when you have free time for a trip to Mississippi of course :)
WOW! You amaze me! Please come to my house and help me, when you have free time for a trip to Mississippi of course :)
so I just bought 3 trees for my yard and a few plants and it was over $500...so where did you get the mula for 14 trees?? Did you will a secret lottery?
It looks fabulous though...doesn't it just stink to put so much sweat and time into something and then just have to leave it behind? No matter, you got the experience and so when you build to stay, you'll know better what you're doing and what you want.
Post a Comment