Friday, November 30, 2007

Uh-oh, Jealousy

So as I made our November movie I saw something new emerge. Seara has never really acted jealous of Elijah, she's just never really cared. And, because Elijah has never known a time without her, he's never acted jealous either. That is until today. As I made this movie I was sitting on the couch sideways, my legs out straight. Seara was busy reorganizing and lining up everything in my front room, while Elijah stood by my side watching what I was doing. When I got done and began playing the movie to see how it flowed, Seara ran over to watch it too. She stood right next to Elijah, not touching him at all or blocking his view, just near him. But, having her there must have really bugged him, because he kept trying to push her out of the way! She scooted over some, further away from him, and reached out to touch the computer. That made Lije REALLY mad, and he began swatting at her hand. He just wanted her far away from me, him, and the computer. The funniest part was Seara looking at me all confused, because she didn't get why Elijah kept pushing her away. I'm thinking this may be the beginning of a really bad trend!

No comments: