![]()
Samuel and I are going down to Winslow, Arizona to be with his family for Thanksgiving. (Shhhh! Don't tell them! We're hoping to sneak up and send Seara wandering through their house to surprise them!) Unfortunately that means I will be gone for the football game on Saturday. Samuel's parents don't have TVs or the internet at their house, but they do have a radio. (That didn't seem that strange until I just wrote it and re-read it. They really are great people, and not as anti-technology as you think! Sam grew up without TV, but his parents did give him a video camera when he was a kid so he could make his own movies. And they do actually have a TV box to watch movies on, they just don't have the antenna or coaxial cable to get television.) Okay, all this is to say, does anyone have a brilliant idea on how I can catch the game? Is there a way to find out if Northern Arizona radio will cover it?!
ps. If you read this through a feed, make sure to come to the blog to vote for BYU or Utah!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
BYU v Utah Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your best bet may be texting or calling for updates. Good luck! And have fun in AZ! :)
I can't remember how I did it but I set up my phone to get BYU football game updates via text messaging. Every time there is a score in the game I get a text within a couple of minutes.
Another idea is to try and log onto your computer at the Ricks' house and see if any neighbors have a router and internet that isn't secure.
Dad
Well, how did it go in Arizona? Were you able to surprise Samuel's parents? We're waiting for your blog. :) I love your family picture, by the way. It turned out great. Is it Fotogenix?
Allie
Post a Comment