
Do you recognize this extremely rare delicacy? They are Chocolate-covered Gummi Bears - aka the best candy ever invented. They are really hard to find, but my best friend from college, Caroline, happened to find some at a candy shop recently, and since she was coming down to Utah to visit, she brought me some. I about died!! (Quite literally, in fact, since I skipped lunch that day and only ate the candy - talk about a stomach ache! It was well worth it, though.) They also helped prove that you never know everything about your spouse - Samuel had no clue that these were my favorite (probably because they are so stinking hard to find). Now he knows. Lucky man. He did win points for knowing my second favorite candies - Trolli Peachy-Os. I eat them by the bag-full and also give myself stomach aches. Talk about no self-control! :)
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Gummi Candies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thse gummy bears look sinful...I want some! :)
Sorry to say, but yuck. :) Not my type of candy. But glad you got some of what you like. :) And it's always fun to learn something new about your spouse!
I love peachy-o's although nearly everyone else I know thinks they are gross. They do make me sick to my stomach every time I eat them though. Maybe I should stop at just a few instead of the bag. My other 2 "make me throw up but love them anyway" candies are marshmellow peeps and candy corn. Love a good sugar rush.
Post a Comment