Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Costumes



Yeah right. You think I actually sewed these?! Not in this life! No thank you. We wouldn't have dressed up if that were what it required. No, my sister Cara sewed them for her family a couple years ago and it happens that we each had a girl first, a boy second, and about the same distance apart, so the costumes worked perfectly. In case you need help, I'm Wendy, Sam is John (minus the round glasses and the umbrella - we probably should have looked for them before we actually needed to dress up!) And isn't Seara just the perfect tantruming Tinker Bell?! :)

8 comments:

Grandpa Ole said...

You guys look great! Seara is great at staying in character... a budding actress.:) Elijah is a perfect Peter Pan.

Lissa Nelson said...

So cute! I need kids just so I can dress them up in really fun outfits. :)

Sharalea said...

love the themed outfits!

heidizinha said...

i LOVE it!

Ruth said...

You guys are so cute. I love it!!!!

Megan said...

Adorable!

austinamasandra said...

You guys look sooooooo cute...

Cara said...

So Elijah totally looks like he is about to take off. How cute!