Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Adventures with Stripped Tires

Three weeks ago today...

(If you can't see the whole map, click it and it should open up in a new window.)

ps. Easter is in less than four weeks, so if you wanted to make the wooden Easter eggs we did last year, you can buy the eggs here.  Good luck and let me know how it goes!

12 comments:

Keri said...

You are way more determined than most of us!!!

Melanie said...

And that's why I don't miss the snow...

Plus, it's cold!

Erin said...

What an awesome and visual way to tell that story! I am so impressed on so many different levels-
1. Getting up to go to the temple at 5am every week!
2. Getting out the door 20 min after you woke up
3. Digging the car out so quickly
4. Your determination to keep going
5. Finding a stranger to help push you out at the time of morning

Qait said...

Exactly what Erin said! Awesome, Janae!

I love going to the temple regularly. It's REALLY hard for me when I'm pregnant, both the long time of sitting and the fact that it gets really warm in there.

I'd add one more thing to be impressed by: you WALKED back to the house for a shovel...and you would have been wearing a dress or skirt! Brrr!!!!

janae said...

Qait - Indeed I was wearing a skirt, and not a very warm coat, but at least I had the clarity of mind to wear big old snow boots and bring my church shoes in the car. They eventually got filled with snow and froze my feet off, but for most of the time they were awesome.

Krishele said...

Yep, I'm impressed you still went after getting stuck the first two times. That's determination for you...and in a skirt. Wow.

janae said...

Krishele - After waking up at 4 in the morning and getting ready, I wasn't about to quit! :)

Cara said...

haha! Way to stick to it!

Stephen and Debbie said...

That will teach you to go to the temple before the sun is up!!!
I can't wait to try the Easter egg idea on our children!!!

Aubrey said...

You are seriously determined!

Sharalea said...

You're my hero!!
ANd I totally want to do the Easter eggs this year!!

Tera said...

The adventures of snow! It makes me love that it is 65 degrees today.