When Enoch was a newborn we noticed something quirky about him. He loved to suck his thumb (Hallelujah! Easiest baby yet!) But while he sucked his thumb, he also held his ear. See?
Well, recently, ear holding has taken on a whole new dimension. Apparently, it doesn't matter whose ear he holds, as long as he's got an ear...
He's a funny one, that Bean!


18 comments:
Haha! He's so funny! It was awesome to watch it in action too. What a kid!
That is so cute! How funny!
I still need to call you. We made an early trip back home and I still haven't called you. But I will, hopefully during nap time. :)
Okay, that is just hilarious.
Kids are so funny. Seth has a thing for hair. He used to stroke my hair as a baby (yes, stroke not pull) and now to put himself to sleep he twirls his own hair. It is pretty cute.
Rachel - Seriously. Sometimes I think I should write notes to their future spouses just to cue them in. "Dear Elijah's future wife, When he is upset, hug him. Long and hard. It will make him feel better. Love, Janae." I guess I should warn Enoch's future wife about his ear thing. :)
I used to suck my thumb and hold my ear, too!! My mom and dad really tried to get me to stop sucking my thumb, but I just grew out of it. I do remember sucking my thumb, though. My little brother was also a thumb sucker. One night at dinner (he was probably 4ish) he said, "I know what the 11th commandment is" We all asked what it is and he replied, "Thou shalt not don't suck your thumb!":)
That is REALLY funny!!!
That is really funny. I think it is even better that you caught the pictures!
That is the funniest thing ever! I love the reference to Robin Hood!!!
What a sweet boy. He is so cute!
He's too funny! You know, Ceci always rubs/plays with her hair while she drinks her sippy cup - and it started when she was born and nursing. But it's only her own hair. That's funny that he'll even play with other ears! Silly kids.
So funny, especially that he doesn't care whose ear he is holding AND that the others don't seem to mind sharing their ears!
That is just funny! Keyton always had a pacifier in there, but he would use both hands to hold onto both ears all the time. I can't say he ever held onto our ears though, that's creative!
He's ADORABLE! And so silly:) I love how he'll reach to grab someone random's ear... cute!
you wanna know a funny coincidence? Jaclyn does the SAME exact thing! She even sucked her thumb in utero. Seriously, we have an ultrasound pic of her with her thumb in her mouth. We can't get her to stop!
She even sucks the same thumb and holds the same ear!
Jolie - Now THAT is funny. What a coincidence!
(Maybe Enoch and Jaclyn are soul mates.)
That's hilarious!!!!
Oliver is a thumb sucker and I love it right now too! This is so funny. This is exactly the kind of thing you'll be glad you documented later. So cute and quirky. Maybe it's easier than finding their hand?
Post a Comment