Last Christmas, Sam came home from the the library with a couple Christmas DVDs for the kids. Among them was a movie called The Very First Noel. Samuel, the kids, and I were instantly enchanted! The animation was superb, the dialogue hilarious, the music catchy, and the Christmas story perfect. We fell in love! I ended up getting copies for myself, my mother, and all my nieces and nephews. It is now our very favorite Christmas movie. Of all time.
You guys, you have to see this. Your kids have to see this. Buy it on line, find it at the library, something. It is too fun to miss! It's normally about $10, although it's getting more expensive on Amazon now that it's Christmas time. Try Google Shopping. I also bought the soundtrack they used (Cazimero Christmas Favorites, 1999 - the best songs are 1, 4, 7, 11, 16 if you want to look them up on iTunes). LOVE IT!
Here's a clip from the movie just to give you a taste:
ps. In case you were curious, this isn't a plug because I get something out of it. I don't. I honestly just love this show.


11 comments:
Very cute! Thanks for getting us a copy! :) We love it!
have to check it out...btw did you get my message about meeting up when we come to utah?
Cara - You're welcome. :)
Ally - Yes, we weren't sure if we'd be in town then, but now we will be. I'll email you.
That was awesome! I can see why you guys like it. Amazon is a bit pricey - $22. Our library doesn't have it. I'll just have to keep a look out for a cheaper copy, because I really want to see the whole thing! Thanks for sharing. :-)
Sarah - If you click on the link you can find it for $8-10. That's what the link is for. :)
I love ... not King Herod ... but when everyone from the east came. Let's watch that Christmas movie again!
I like the part when Mary came. I like that movie, too.
I like baby Jesus. Can we watch the movie?
My kids' favorite part is Baby Jesus grabs the big guy's finger. They all love it.
Very funny, Sam. :)
Thanks Janae! It's SO adorable!
Post a Comment