Fantastic! Pulled Jackson away from Thomas The Train! Although I had to cover his eyes so he didn't see the goldfish...so as to not cause a mini meltdown when I told him we were out of them! lol
Loved it! And way to get it done with still 8 days left BEFORE Christmas! I'm still procrastinating making ours- truth is I haven't even started yet but I have to get it done this year before Christmas since it's what we're sending out in lieu of cards so looks like I'll have a couple of sleepless nights ahead.
Steph - I so know what you mean. I actually just finished last year's Christmas movie today. Yikes! I way simplified how I do it this year and this one only took me two hours. Phew!
Cutest family ever! You've got to stop making these- it makes me want to do one too and that would mean staying up late to work on it. So just stop, okay?!
Aubrey - The computer was absolutely shot. As in even the tech guys couldn't get it to turn on. My dad was worried that sensitive information might be on it, so we figured we'd destroy it before trashing in. I mean, haven't we all dreamed of taking a sledge hammer to a computer some time or another?! :)
Hi Janae! Thanks for finding my blog and introducing yourself! It's so fun to meet members of my newer family! Today, Barry took the kids out so I could relax and I spent almost the entire time reading your blog, so now I am caught up on your life! I have to say, I think if we met, we would be good friends! :)
Anyway, I absolutely LOVE your idea of making a quarterly video of the kids, I think I am going to steal that from you, THANKS FOR THE IDEA!!!
And will you tell Sam that his illlustrations are AMAZING and we bought a book for each of our kids today! The firefly book and the animal book, we are excited! He is so talented!
Oh, and I am pretty tall too so I definitely know how you feel about finding long exercise pants! I always just cut the bottoms off and make capris out of all of mine! :)
20 comments:
Very good! It got Max to stop crying.
I love it! Merry Christmas!!
Fantastic! Pulled Jackson away from Thomas The Train! Although I had to cover his eyes so he didn't see the goldfish...so as to not cause a mini meltdown when I told him we were out of them! lol
Well done--cutest family! Merry Christmas!
Super cute! Barry and my favorite part is Elijah's somersault. It looks like he just bends in half. It's awesome.
Loved it! And way to get it done with still 8 days left BEFORE Christmas! I'm still procrastinating making ours- truth is I haven't even started yet but I have to get it done this year before Christmas since it's what we're sending out in lieu of cards so looks like I'll have a couple of sleepless nights ahead.
Steph - I so know what you mean. I actually just finished last year's Christmas movie today. Yikes! I way simplified how I do it this year and this one only took me two hours. Phew!
Great movie! Your kids are so adorable! I love Sam's answer to camping with kids. :)
Merry Christmas!
Another excellent one!
Too cute! Merry Christmas you guys! Hope it is a great one!
Awesome!! Looks great!
Out of curiousity, what kind of camera do you use? The video is so crisp and pretty :)
Paige - It's a Panasonic PV-GS 500. It was pricey, but I love it for exactly the reason you said!
Super cute!
I understand boys that like to eat.....Very fun video! Thanks for sharing!
Fantabulous!
Very cool! Your kids are cute. Next time we're in Utah or your in AZ we'll have to bring the kids to an ice cream shop.
Cutest family ever! You've got to stop making these- it makes me want to do one too and that would mean staying up late to work on it. So just stop, okay?!
You ROCK!!!!!
Awesome video! "Camping with kids is... " made me laugh, though we have yet to experience it.
I'm wondering why that poor computer (I think that's what it was...) warranted such treatment with a sledgehammer. ;-)
Aubrey - The computer was absolutely shot. As in even the tech guys couldn't get it to turn on. My dad was worried that sensitive information might be on it, so we figured we'd destroy it before trashing in. I mean, haven't we all dreamed of taking a sledge hammer to a computer some time or another?! :)
Hi Janae! Thanks for finding my blog and introducing yourself! It's so fun to meet members of my newer family! Today, Barry took the kids out so I could relax and I spent almost the entire time reading your blog, so now I am caught up on your life! I have to say, I think if we met, we would be good friends! :)
Anyway, I absolutely LOVE your idea of making a quarterly video of the kids, I think I am going to steal that from you, THANKS FOR THE IDEA!!!
And will you tell Sam that his illlustrations are AMAZING and we bought a book for each of our kids today! The firefly book and the animal book, we are excited! He is so talented!
Oh, and I am pretty tall too so I definitely know how you feel about finding long exercise pants! I always just cut the bottoms off and make capris out of all of mine! :)
Take care and keep writing!
Post a Comment