Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve


As a splash ending for 2010, we decided to take the kids ice skating the very first time...
Sam...surprised us all with his skill! Who knew he could skate like a pro - super fast, stopping on a dime, skating backwards, etc!? He says it came from roller blades. Yeah, I had those too, but you sure can't tell when you see me on ice skates.
I...resolved to put some fat on my ankles. They are so bony that one time around and I was ready to be done.
Seara...was nervous, but kept wanting to try more and go again. In her words, "I just need practice."
Elijah...began crying 10 feet in and never quit. He made it around just once, and then waited in a hockey box while the rest of skated around.
Enoch...could walk around with ice skates the minute he got them on. He was brave on the ice, a champ even when he took tumbles.

No comments: